Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Favorite EarthScience Topics







1. My favorite geology topic is Earth's History, learning about how old rocks are what type of category they all fall under. I like this topic because I have always wanted to know the age of rocks. I also enjoyed how rocks form.






2. My favorite meterology topic is Cloud Types and Preciptation, learning about the 3 main types of clouds( Cirrus,Cumulus,Stratus). My favorite type of cloud is cirrus. They are classified as white, thin, cute curly clouds! I like this topic because of getting to learn about the clouds characteristics and the type of weather they cause.


3. My favorite astronomy topic is The Solar System, learning about how the each planet follow under the following categories( terrestrial,jovian,and dwarf). I also, learned about how the planets close of far from the sun. I like this topic because getting to learn about all of the planets was very interesting to me.
4. The grade I think I deserve for my exam would be exactly a 97%, I studied really hard. I also, went over all of the tests on quizstar as for a studyguide. I really don't think I could have done anything better.








No comments:

Post a Comment